Apple vinegar helps to get rid of dandruff!
To get rid of dandruff:
1. Mix a glass of cooled boiled water with 3–4 tablespoons of 6% apple cider vinegar.
2. Rinse the patient’s hair several times paying special attention to the roots.
3. Rinse the hair with water.
Anti-dandruff acetic mask:
1. Gently apply 5% vinegar solution with a sponge to the scalp.
2. Hold for 15–20 minutes.
3. Thoroughly rinse the hair with water, then dry and comb.
To achieve the therapeutic effect,
vinegar masks and rinses should be applied
regularly — every 2–3 days.
This will ensure a positive result!